• Building Networks • Improving Networks • Repairing Networks •
A business in todayÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s rapid digital world cannot afford to be static, and neither can its IT infrastructure.
You need a network that is responsive enough to facilitate growth and innovation.
It needs to be flexible, future-proof and capable enough to help your business achieve its goals instead of holding it back.
IT managers are driving the transformation of business networks with Software-Defined Wide-Area Network or SD-WAN.
They are eager to bypass the restrictions of legacy hardware and cumbersome configurations inhibiting new site setups and hindering support.
A unified virtual network Ã¢â‚¬â€œ a Software-Defined network allows for the linking of public and private Clouds, as well as bare infrastructure, to a single cohesive virtual network.
Greater efficiency Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Applications and services can be prioritised and delivered across the network instantly with centralised policy management through a Cloud-based management portal.
SD-WAN is a unified, flexible and secure virtual network delivered as a plug-in-and-go solution that offers powerful and immediate benefits such as:
• Easier device management.
• Time and costs saved on set-up configuration and hardware.
• Routing traffic with maximum efficiency.
• Central management for greater control of security, usage and other policies.
• You can use your existing internet connectivity for SD-WAN, as SD-WAN is internet connectivity agnostic.
A rigid, traditional enterprise network invariably frustrates business growth objectives and these networks always pose challenges such as:
• Expensive networking technology, hardware and expertise.
• Dependency on hardware, requiring installations and constant maintenance.
• Heavy investment in legacy network technologies required to alleviate network congestion, or to add a new branch link as the business expands.
• Network downtime affecting service delivery to customers and consequently, the reputation of the business
• Ignite SD-WAN brings together access policy management, visibility and control over the network, performance monitoring and event-logging onto a single device through a user-friendly dashboard.
• A Unified Edge (uEdge) device ships to the branch office and connects over secure Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS).
• The zero-touch provisioning switch feature allows devices to be provisioned and configured automatically, enabling rapid deployment.
• VPN tunnels can be established once network policies and functions have been pushed down to the uEdge device.
• Network Address Translation (NAT) traversal support allows for VPN tunnels to be established over challenging global transport configurations.
• Up to 50Mbps Internet Connectivity supported per uEdge device per site.
• SD-WAN Overlay.
• uEdge Device supports.
• Univeral CPE.
• Basic firewall add-on.
• Local Internet Breakout per site.
• Centralised policy management and monitoring.
• Active / Active resiliency (Use more than one internet connection simultaneously per device per site).
• Dynamic path selection.
• Month to Month Contract.
• Managed Setup or Self Install.
• A minimum internet connection of 4Mbps is required at each site, Fibre, LTE or DSL.
• Use more than one type of internet connection per device per site for additional redundancy, Fibre being the preferred connection medium with LTE being a close second.
• Connectivity is a prerequisite at the intended location for SD-WAN to be provisioned successfully at your premises.
• Choose your SD-WAN package and place your order on the Ignite portal.
• We will contact you directly to arrange the delivery and installation of the uEdge device. A once-off set-up fee is applicable.
• Billing will be triggered once the device has been delivered and the installation has been completed.
• Pro-rata billing and a month-to-month contract applies.