We can build, host and maintain your website - package dependent.
We host Email through Hosted Exchange and Exchange Office 365.
We also offer Cloud hosting servers.
|DOWNFALLS TO THE CURRENT TREND IN HOSTING||THE NEW IMAGE DIFFERENCE|
• Restricted data transfer and storage capacity for a nominal fee.
• Poorly performing websites are forking out a sum of cash to no effect.
• If you are using less than your allocated resources (ie. data transfer), that resource is passed on to someone else who may be exceeding their allocation of that resource (Plus they are probably being charged a premium for using that extra resource allocation!).
• The hosting company is required to purchase additional hardware to meet the growing requirements of the allocated storage capacity (Which, if your website is smaller than the allocated volume, leads to wasted disk space). These costs are inevitably passed on to you, the consumer.
• But above all, if you website becomes an over-night success (That is, for some or other reason you start generating a large volume of traffic), these restricted resource allocations can damage your reputation by preventing people from accessing your website!
• We will only charge you for the data transfer (Uploads and downloads) that your site uses as well as the storage space (Size of your website) that your website takes up. Furthermore, you will NOT be billed more than R300 (Excluding VAT) for our hosting services, even if your usage exceeds that amount.
• We also treat all our customers equally. Everyone receives a state-of-the-art Ubuntu Linux Virtual Web Server including an administrative Control Panel (Virtualmin/Webmin) and additional tools that allow you to monitor and analyse traffic and website performance.
• Each user is allocated an FTP account by default, or use Subversion to keep changes to your website under control.
• We also do not limit the number of MySQL databases or users you can create.
|COST OF HOSTING?||WHAT DO I GET?|
|You will not be billed over R300-00 p/m
|HOSTED EXCHANGE OVERVIEW||EXCHANGE OFFICE 365 OVERVIEW|
• Enjoy business-class email.
• Enjoy collaborative functionality from Microsoft Exchange.
• A pay-as-you-go cloud-based model.
• The solution is fully outsourced.
• The Microsoft Exchange is hosted in a world class data centre network.
• Access all of your data from anywhere with an Internet connection.
• Connected at all times.
• Always on access to data.
• Use a professional messaging solution.
• This solution provides 99.9% uptime.
• The solution can grow with your business.
• Lets you respond quickly to customer requests.
• Work smarter, anywhere.
• Lets you accomplish more with a rich, business-class experience on all platforms.
• Enjoy enterprise email capabilities with bigger and more reliable mailboxes.
• Experience better collaboration with document sharing.
• Add enhanced archiving, security, and compliance features.
• Professional Look and Feel.
• Secure and Spam Free
• Business Continuity
• Remain in Control
• Accessible Anytime, Anywhere
We can move your old onsite server to a new cloud server service over a weekend.
To put it simply, cloud servers mean virtual servers which run on cloud computing environment.
That is why very often Cloud Servers are referred to as Virtual Dedicated Servers (VDS).
Cloud servers run as software-independent units.
This means that a cloud server has all the software it requires to run and does not depend on any centrally-installed software.
• Scalability and Speed
• Managed Hardware
• Locally Hosted
• Reliable Infrastructure
• No Contracts - No Catch
• Fast and Reliable Network
• Industry Leading Service
• Satisfaction Guaranteed
Don't worry about making the wrong choice,
you can instantly upgrade/downgrade at any point if your needs change.
• No capital outlay for server hardware and operating system
• No need for a generator to keep the server running
• No need for a UPS for the server
• No spend on electricity for the server
• You do not need to insure the server
• You do not have to have space for the server
• You do not have to secure or keep the server safe
This is all taken care of!